· We were extremely flexible to help seller at purchase stage.
· Exceptional design to maximise the value of the building whilst ensuring construction work is cost effective.
· Skilful navigation of the planning system in what could be described as a locally controversial planning application.
· High quality project management and clever marketing to ensure high levels of interest towards the completion of the project. The marketing agents have a list of perspective purchasers keen to view the properties once at a suitable stage.
Magnum Opus’s purchased the site as a dysfunctional pub and hotel in May 2017 from a large and well know local brewery. Magnum Opus complete the purchase on a strict timetable dictated by the sellers accountants for tax planning purposes. Magnum Opus quickly set about obtaining planning permission to convert and extend the pub / hotel to 6no. self contained residential dwellings. The proposal was locally controversial, magnum opus were able to navigate the planning process and local politics to obtain a high quality planning consent first time around and without having to take the scheme to appeal.
The cottages benefits from:
· 10 Year new homes guarantee.
· Full building regulations approval.
· Retention of defining features and details associated with the local landmark building.